Monday, November 29, 2010

I know it's been a while since I last blogged.  Life's been crazy but things are 100% better with our little nugget. I'm back to work full time & Harper started daycare today.  The night terrors finally stopped exactly 2 weeks post-op! Harper is back to normal with her fiery personality.  Her language is really exploding.  She can say quite a few words clearly, but most of her words are unrecognizable to others.  Of course, we know that she's yelling at Baxter :)

Harper celebrated her first Thanksgiving & met more family members, including her Grandma & Great Granny! 
We attempted a visit with Santa this past weekend.  We didn't even get close to him, she wanted nothing to do with that guy with a white beard.   Maybe next year.....

I barely have any new photos of Harper, she wasn't very photogenic the last few weeks.  I know alot of my family members (Susan) are dying to see new pics, I promise to post some soon. 

Happy (belated) Thanksgiving to all!  We had alot to be thankful for this year!

2 comments:

  1. SO very thankful Harper is doing well! Praying her first day goes well!!! And yours too. So exciting we have had them 3 months now isn't it? I am working on my 3 month post today. blessings to your family!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great news! I ask about you all daily and I agree with Susan ... I need to see more pictures of the little angel.
    Love and peace,
    Penny

    ReplyDelete