Saturday, November 13, 2010

Harper is still having night terrors, we're 11 days post-op.  Will this ever get better?  Her terrors are happening less frequent, 3-4 terrors per night spaced every 2 hrs.  She's also waking up at the crack of dawn, between 5-5:30am.  This little girl needs more rest.  
Next week, I go back to work.  I've enjoyed my time off with Harper, but I'm ready to get back into a routine.  These last few months have been great, we've been blessed with perfect weather making it easy to get up & go to the park, take a walk, play outside etc.  Now, the weather is turning rainy, gloomy & cold. There's only so much you can do inside.  I think Harper will love going to daycare & establishing a routine.
The good thing is, I love my job, love my hours & love where I work.  It'd be depressing to go back to a job that you absolutely hate.  


Peek-a-boo!

No comments:

Post a Comment