Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Observation day

Today we had "observation day" at the montesorri school Harper will be going to.  We got there around 8:30am just in time for breakfast (her 2nd breakfast for the day), she enjoyed circle time & playing outside.

I tried to get some photos indoors, but she's too quick. 
She loved being outside with the other kids.

 Going down the slides.

We stayed until 10:30am, it was almost nap time for her & her cranky side was coming out.
  She also went potty on the toilet there!  I think Harper will fit right in & will love going to school!

Things went great with her first babysitter.  Kasey & her friend Katie picked Harper up at 3 & took her on an adventure.  They went to an outdoor garden & took photos of her & Karson.  I sent a few cute outfits for the "photo shoot" & apparently, she was a perfect angel.  She even let them put her adorable flower headbands in her hair.  I can't wait to see the edited photos.....I'll be sure to post one as soon as I can!  Stay tuned................

1 comment:

  1. Hi Anne,
    I see you're scheduled for the same date as Junie! Yes, her palate looks the same, any talk about a p-flap? Junie's getting tubes, palate repair and p-flap and I'm a nervous wreck!
    We switched to BAAS from another agency too.
    Best of luck, I'll be thinking of you all,
    Ashley

    ReplyDelete