Monday, April 2, 2012

Homecoming Photos

Words can not express the emotions  I felt on this very special day, March 17, 2012.
We made the 8,000 mile journey from China with our newest baby girl.
Our family waited patiently at the airport for our arrival.






This journey could not have happened with out my mom.
No Mimi=No Melaina
Mom~THANK YOU FROM THE BOTTOM OF MY HEART!

I also want to extend my thanks to our family for supporting us through out this journey.

I couldn't get off that plane fast enough to see my family.
Bria was the first one to bolt our way followed by Harper.

Harper ran straight to Melaina with plenty of hugs & kisses.
She then was in my arms & I couldn't let her go. 
Melaina immediately went to Bria & daddy with ease.






Our Family of Five
The End.....

These photos are compliments of www.rebeccamorfeldphotograpy.com

2 comments:

  1. Welcome Home! She is just precious. Hope she transitions well.
    Caroline

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome home sweet family!!! I am praying jet lag is bearable and you can sleep!!! Blessings and love! XO

    ReplyDelete