Friday, January 20, 2012

Sisterly Love

I often catch Harper kissing Melaina's little picture on our fridge.
She tells me all of the time that she loves her baby sister.

Do I think she loves her? Yes I do.
Will she want to send her back? That's a strong possibility!
There's nothing more beautiful than a sisterly bond.
I pray that they will have the same closeness I share with both of my sisters!





On the right is Harper's referral picture....2 years ago we saw this sweet face for the first time.


When are we going to China?
We're waiting on our TA which should come in about 3 weeks.
Once we receive travel approval, our agency will schedule our Consulate appointment & let us know when we can book our flights & hotel.
It's right around the corner & will be here before you know it!

2 comments:

  1. Yay!!! Can't wait to follow your journey!!! XOXO

    ReplyDelete
  2. You just wait these two will be like twins!
    So sweet!
    Nicole

    ReplyDelete