Friday, September 9, 2011

Labor Day

We spent Labor Day weekend at my parents lake house. It will probably be our last trip until next summer.
Neil & Bria stayed home but Brittany & her kids made the trip with Harper & I.

We had one super hot day & one cool day.

Harper always wants to drive the boat

No, Christa is not trying to drown her son!



We've got Harper fully potty trained except when she's boating...

Cameron & Brittany

It was nice having a break from the heat.

Cheers

There's just something about boating with a sweatshirt on.
So relaxing...
I even laid my head back for a brief cat nap while Harper drove the boat.


Since we didn't have a ton of time for the kids to get souvenirs, we hit a flea market.
How about this treasure?
Cameron found it!

Creepy

Later on that evening, we went to a bonfire

 My cousin Tyler & Harper

Adia & Brittany

Brittany & I
  We've been friends for over 20 years!


Adia & Tyler were so sweet & patient pushing Harper on the swing.


We all had a great time once again...

No comments:

Post a Comment