Thursday, May 26, 2011

Mother's Day

Happy Belated Mother's Day to all of the wonderful women in my life!
My first mama's day happened to be our 7th wedding anniversary as well, double whammy!
We had a wonderful weekend with our family celebrating our wedding, Kolton's 3rd birthday, & Mother's Day.



Birthday Boy!

Bria being the best big sister & cousin!

Lunch with Grandma Roxy, Aunt Manda & Kolton on Mother's Day.





Later in the afternoon after Harper's nap, we went to a garden & had a picnic. 
This is an old school house on the garden grounds.

Harper loved being in school & raising her hand.


Harper took a moment to stop & smell the flowers.

Last year, I didn't feel like a mother although, technically, I was.  We had a  photo of a little face that we knew we'd love dearly.  This year, I never imagined I could love someone so much.
I love being a mom. Some of the things I appreciate & love about motherhood are:

Hearing a little voice call for "mama" early in the morning.
Changing diapers...Yes, I do. I'm glad she's still in a baby phase.
Picking her up when she says "up, up".
Folding her teeny tiny clothes & putting them away.
Seeing her face light up when I pick her up at daycare...priceless.
Hugging & kissing me for no reason.
I could go on & on...

Happy Mother's Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment