Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Spring Time Fun

I'm way behind on my posting lately....
A few weekends ago, Harper & I went to my parent's house for the weekend.
It was a quick, whirlwind weekend with a baby shower for my cousin, a trip to Eckert's farm & Harper had spring time pictures taken.
Ava G & Harper before the shower

Harper actually wore the headband longer than 5 minutes!


Harper's first carnival ride!  She loved it!

Eckert's Farm had a small area with bunnies & chicks.
Handsome Cael

We captured this poor bunny trying to escape

Harper LOVES animals. She tried holding the bunny but it's nails were too sharp & scratchy.

 First pony ride....loved it!

Miss Ava G

Mr Cael

We had a great time hanging out with our family.  I love watching Harper experience all of the "first" things in life.  She's a go getter, not afraid of much....except flies!
She freaks out when she see a fly...go figure...


1 comment:

  1. Fun!

    I can't get Kalia to keep those headbands in her hair at all! She'll wear ponytails, barrettes, bows, etc...but HATES headbands. It looks so cute on Harper!

    ReplyDelete