Monday, January 3, 2011

Christmas Photos

Sorry it's been so long.  With the huge mess in our house from traveling over the holidays, I misplaced my camera & cables. 
We enjoyed spending Christmas with both sides of our families.

Our first Christmas Family Photo


My dear friend Courtney, passed down this adorable wool coat, hat & gloves!
She wore it to church on Christmas Eve.  We took her to her first Catholic mass.  Overall, she got a B+, maybe an A-.
She did pretty good, now we need to be brave & take her to our church at home & gear her up for baptism.

After church, we went to Neil's granny's house.
The kids ran & ran & ran around the house.

Bria, Manda & Me


Santa brought Harper a Little Tike car....she LOVED it!


She put her purse on her shoulder, put one hand on the wheel, hung the hand out the window & waved Bye Bye!


Bria & her North Face


Later on in the afternoon, we went to my brother's house.
Harper wore a hand-me-down dress that my sister Susan bought for Ava 4 yrs ago.
It was size 12 month, but still fit her.
I love that we have 3 little girls in our family (age 5, 3 & 2) .....we get a ton of hand-me-downs!


Harper & Santa


Later on that afternoon, we went to my brother's house for dinner.
Here are my girls, Ava, Julian, Tori & Harper playing nice.


Merry Christmas!

1 comment:

  1. So glad you all have a merry Christmas and wishing a very happy New Year!!!
    Blessings and Joy!

    ReplyDelete