Thursday, August 19, 2010

Shower

Wow, my first baby shower....My mom & sister's threw a traditional "women's" shower at a restaurant banquet room & had a wonderful turnout. We had to bring more tables in because almost everyone invited showed up! We're so lucky to have so much support from our family & friends. Look at all of these gifts... you can't tell, but there's more on the other side of the table!
Delicious cake that Paula picked out.

Paula Jean & I (thanks sissy)


Yes, I have a huge family...


Grandma Roxy made this quilt for Harper, it's sooo cute, I love the colors!

I got the jogging stroller from my sister's Paula & Susan (Susan you were missed dearly, wish you could have made it)

Little Pooh's closet after the shower, she got so many CUTE outfits. I also put a bunch of clothing in her drawers...she set until age 4.
Thank you Mom, Susan & Paula for putting the shower together on such short notice. Thanks to everyone that came to the shower. We still haven't decided on a middle name if anyone was wondering. We appreciate everyone's support during this journey. We leave in 8 days, please keep us in your prayers.














1 comment:

  1. I'm glad you enjoyed the shower! I have never seen so many adorable looking clothes! Harper will be the best dressed girl in Columbia!

    ReplyDelete